Oh Heather Lou - you went and did it again. Yet another class act of a pattern.
I picked this pattern out on a bit of a whim because I had acquired some rather dazzling ombre fabric from Girl Charlee which turned out to be wayyyy thinner than originally thought and planned for a dress. Not a huge issue as it is gorgeously drapey and perfect for the Ebony T-Shirt!
Ebony Tee let me count the ways in which I love thee so....
- 3 patterns in one and you can mix and match - woop
- It made me happy (and anything that does that is just fine in my book)
- The drafting is outstanding - that is a flattering cut despite the voluminous billows
- It takes about an hour - cutting, sewing, done. Instant gratification
- NO HEMMING! (Its jersey, I just didn't want to. AND THAT'S OK)
- The best fitting neckband in the world
- Pure definition of comfort
- Err - can I wear leggings with this? yessssssssssssssss
- I repeat - IT MADE ME HAPPY
- I mean look at it!
As a self-proclaimed lover of Black Milk crazy leggings (of which I stand by the fact there is no age limit upon), I feel like I have hit upon the holy grail of tunic tops to go over them. I've forever been looking for a simple black top that covers appropriately for such leggings but that has some style about it - BINGO. I now instantly need to order some black jersey....